We are a small group of friends that love all giant breeds and are working together to try and help these big giants get into new forever loving homes. We are located in Phoenix, Arizona but we work with rescues all over the Southwest in hopes to help as many of our canine friends that we can.
Our Mission Statement
Canine Rescue Coalition, Inc. D.B.A. AZ Mastiff Rescue is a non-profit 501c3 rescue dedicated to rescuing English and Neapolitan Mastiffs, Cane Corso,Great Danes and other Mastiff and Giant Breeds, restoring them to health, and finding them loving, permanent homes. We encourage community involvement, which includes raising funds to support our cause, and educating on the rewards of responsible pet ownership and the importance of spaying and neutering. We want to implement an outreach program targeting children, the next generation. We hope to instill our firm belief that companion animals play an immeasurable role in the betterment of our lives. In order to achieve these goals, we believe that collaboration with other organizations will help us meet our mission.
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that, however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you and, yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.